Come to think of it,I wasn't pay attention to any of the details happened yesterday..it seems as though i lived in lala land,floating pass every moment...passing by the clouds waving and nodding to people around me....There certain reason that affected my mood... nevertheless i still enjoy snapping photos but wasn't really sure about the angle I'm facing to.....yesterday,SLR is really my awesome buddy...
I used to kept whining and telling people around me that 2008 was the best year but the fact that 2007 is even better... A newbie walking around and making new friend with no ideas who they are...exchanging contact and details about one another...that were the best moments in life...but now things changes here and there..
I misses those time,standing by the side and observing that special ones and just by looking at her,it's enough...but now thing changes,I may have been asking for more and more without noticing that I'm too overboard.... Sigh....
maybe everything is fated...i wonder when will its' stop ?
i really wonder...i cant seem to control at times...i need help!
gosh,there goes me reminiscing again ......
Labels: life